General Wrestling Thread

Shit PPV. Not having the mans rumble on last killed it.

It wasn't good but it certainly wasn't shit.

The placement seemed odd until Rousey came out then it made sense.

Women's Rumble had no heat.

Nakamura winning completes me.

Nobody will, or has ever outside one night, gave a shit about Dolph Ziggler. His return pop was quieter than Hurricane's and he oozes midcarder from his midcard hair to his midcard boots.

Brock match was a bit of a waste of time but everybody knew the result going in and who was eating that pin.

You could consider Ric Flair's last ever match to be the winner of the Colonel Rumble.

It wasn't good but it certainly wasn't shit.

The placement seemed odd until Rousey came out then it made sense.

Women's Rumble had no heat.

Nakamura winning completes me.

Nobody will, or has ever outside one night, gave a shit about Dolph Ziggler. His return pop was quieter than Hurricane's and he oozes midcarder from his midcard hair to his midcard boots.

Brock match was a bit of a waste of time but everybody knew the result going in and who was eating that pin.

You could consider Ric Flair's last ever match to be the winner of the Colonel Rumble.

I don’t get the excitement from it anymore, lost interest completely. The triple threat title match was a bore fest, hardly no crowd interaction, it just seemed dead, as did the whole PPV for me. I’ve had weeks off work with a fucked back, so I’ve been watching 97-03 on the network to make the days go faster. Now that was entertainment. Angle, Triple H, Steve Austin and The Rock all at their peaks, can’t beat it. Angle was so good back then, some of his work on the mic was genius.

Enjoyed the Royal Rumble, highlights:-

Heath Slater
Rey Mysterio
Rusev Day chants
Nakamura winning the RR and he'll face AJ, what a match this will be!
Vickie Guerrero
Lesnar going UFC mode on Braun with that punch
Ronda Rousey

Brock's punch for those who missed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.