Steve Boardman (Why Always Ste)

I’ve just realised it is him.

What a shame, he was a guy who wore his heart on his sleeve at all times and was genuine bloke.

RIP mate

Bury OSC have something on their Facebook page about him. Chances are our paths had crossed as I’ve drank in the pubs and been here, there and everywhere with City.

Hopefully those who knew Ste can pay their respects when the funeral details are announced.

Poor lad.

Ah man, this is shite news.

Shared a funny FA Cup final day with Ste back in 2011. Seemed a top guy, wasn’t afraid to tell a few rags where to go when they tried ruining our celebrations. I would have only been 18ish back then, probably picked us off as an easy target if he wasn’t there.

@Scottyboi and his sandbag, ha.

RIP big man.

Fuck me no way Ste is gone, top lad was handy too :( knew each other for bloody years on here. Rest in peace Ste

When we won the FA cup we was in town celebrating in Albert Square, just singing waving flags ect. I was steaming had carried a wet sand bag with me for like 15 minutes @bluesmarties laughing his head off as it was just ruining my clothes. Anyway united fans arrived back from winning the prem at wigan or blackburn a think. And came over trying to start a fight with us, we had kids with us and everything and these scum thought they were a little firm trying to ruin our day. Anyway Ste me and a couple of others fronted the twats and they fucked off blaming ''too many cameras'' he was a good lad Ste and definitely had your back. Top day out that was.

Very sad news.

He was always very decent with me and i found him to be a nice lad.

RIP mate

I’ve been friends with Ste for many years.
I was in constant contact with him over Xmas and new year time and he wasn’t in a very good place. I’ve just been sat re reading the texts this morning I literally had with him last week.
His family are going to inform me when the funeral is.

Christ, that's sad news. Always seemed a decent poster. I thought he was in his 50s, but it appears from some posts on here that he was younger. RIP fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.