Eden Hazard

No mate- they interchange... good effort though..
What are you even talking about? A false 9 has nothing to do with lateral movement or interchange. He might as well do it, but those are not the responsibilities of a false 9 and would be additional tactics employed by the coach for some specific reason.

Think the point is more a false 9 isn't one person, so if we played a front 3 of Hazard. Sterling and Sane the false 9 means all 3 can appear in the box on the end of chances at different times.
No, that's interchange. See the link posted above.

Think the point is more a false 9 isn't one person, so if we played a front 3 of Hazard. Sterling and Sane the false 9 means all 3 can appear in the box on the end of chances at different times.
The false 9 is one person. If the players are smart enough, the false 9 can switch to the wing and let someone be the "false 9" for the rest of the game. Those are in-game tactics though. At the end of the day, false 9 is still one person. You can't have multiple false 9's on the pitch.

‘Without a dedicated striker ‘- nuff said..ta..
Without someone for the centre halves to mark. Nothing to do with interchange.
Don Revie didn't play wide for City.
Luca Toni didn't play wide for Roma.
Messi never showed up on the left for Barca.

All were false 9s.

Chelsea have an interchangeable front 3.
Morata isn't a false 9.

I'd rather use Brahim Diaz, and/or buy a player like Leon Bailey. Sorry if that has already been said on here.

Just gets worse on here. As if Chelsea would sell there best player to us. Just forget about hazard he will never be a city player just like i said Sanchez wouldn't be. It's all a load of nonsense. I'd we would have a better chance of getting Neymar!
If he doesn’t sign a new deal, Chelsea will sell to anyone who pays the going rate. No chance they will do an Arsenal and let his deal run down. It will be up to Hazard then where he wants to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.