Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played very well yesterday, looks like he’s getting back to top form.

His runs when he’s got the ball are superb.

I thought he was very good yesterday, but he has to get that diving aspect out of his game, like at the free-kick for the first goal. When a knowledgeable and respected manager like Neil Warnock calls you out for it in his press conference, you should know better in future. This is England, well Wales, after all...

I thought he was very good yesterday, but he has to get that diving aspect out of his game, like at the free-kick for the first goal. When a knowledgeable and respected manager like Neil Warnock calls you out for it in his press conference, you should know better in future. This is England, well Wales, after all...
Phew! I almost blew up halfway through reading this. Then i caught the sarcasm :)

Phew! I almost blew up halfway through reading this. Then i caught the sarcasm :)

jaws5.jpg
;-)

Thought he was excellent-first touch, passing through the lines. Backed out of several challenges again-with hindsight probably a good thing.
Agreed - I'm getting pelters on twitter from the Cardiff City fans over my comments on the tackle on Sane. Muppets trying to say DeBruyne was as dirty raking Jazz Richards with his studs, then resorting to personal attacks on me for disagreeing. Quality bunch! Back to Ilkay, good signs, we will need the entire squad.

Agreed - I'm getting pelters on twitter from the Cardiff City fans over my comments on the tackle on Sane. Muppets trying to say DeBruyne was as dirty raking Jazz Richards with his studs, then resorting to personal attacks on me for disagreeing. Quality bunch! Back to Ilkay, good signs, we will need the entire squad.

Even Warnock is admitting now, having seen a replay apparently, that it was an awful tackle.

I’ve gotten absolutely reamed by Cardiff City supporters for my comments about that tackle and, more broadly, the brutal tactics they were employing throughout.

Funny enough, most go quiet as soon as I share this...

Gundy looks as if he's had a career ending tackle every time he hits the deck, I think his ankles are probably fooked after so many injuries and any hit on them is immediately really painful .
Why would spinal, kneecap and cruciate ligament injuries result in having painful ankles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.