Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

I don't really blame Cardiff , an inferior team using physicality to try to even up the game, it's the Ref fault who also tried to even up the game by not applying the rules and us paying the price.We have a history with this Bolton/Red C@nt though, he should never ref us again.
Disagree. Cardiff crossed a line with their tactics. Mason and the linesman failed to keep the game under control but Cardiff should be also held responsible for how they set out to hurt players. That is never acceptable. Trips, pushes etc I would've understood but let's not legitimise what Bennett did.

Warnock now backing away from his statement cause he’s got a load of shit. Apparently he made his comments before he saw the replay now says he can’t condone it. Then why comment before you saw it, he can’t take the heat of being called out and is back pedalling so quickly he’s fallen off his bike.

Bennet was bad but I think ralls was worse. He tried to injure someone every single challenge.

Bennet, ralls and Patterson are three particularly nasty fuckers who I wish have no luck in their careers.

The commentator said yesterday early doors that ralls was a boyhood rag. I just knew then.
So no stranger to systemic thuggery.

Then again, it should be no surprise...to use one of their own maxims, "it's in their DNA."

They must have one of the best concourse and bogs in Europe, well impressed and getting a pint was easy the way they have you queuing, still dirty sheep molesters though :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.