Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy on Instagram: "I think it isn't as bad as it looked. My rehab will start soon and I'm motivated to be back on the pitch as soon as possible!"

Does anyone know if Joe Bennett has any relation to infamously Anti-City referee Steve Bennett?

The agenda’s been long proven now, we need to start investigating people.

This fucking bullshit rule where the ref gives a yellow and it cant be looked at, who the fuck made that up for Christ sake.
Another rule that annoys me, well the reluctance to simply change it. I mean it is not like this is a law of physics written into the fabric of the universe is it. There are cases like this where it is merited so why not have it. Ask 5 random ex players on every decision put forward to say yay or nay to a review and if it gets the nod then it gets looked at for further action.

You would need a method of putting of some managers who may contest every single card hence wasting a lot of time and resources off doing so.

Lequipe reporting that's he out for at least 3 months - https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Manchester-city-leroy-sane-absent-au-moins-3-mois/871301. Season over potentially?
BS. The club haven't briefed anyone. How could they know?

They are only going by the upper end of the standard ligament damage recovery chart which is as follows.
3-12 weeks dependant on how bad it is.

It could be 3 weeks but most likely 6.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.