United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a rag taxi driver recently telling me how different things would be in the Champions League, compared to how 'easy' we have had it in the Prem.

i agreed with him but said how we still have a decent chance v anybody.

Not v Real Madrid...... " Spurs beat them though",

Barcelona will... "We hammerd them at home last season though"

PSG will..."We knocked them out over two legs"

Ah but they have a much better team now.... "True they had that lumbering bag of fucking shite Ibrahimovic last time we played them & binned his wages off to some fucking mugs, to help pay for Neymar...he was shite" "But then again, Neymar was playing for Barca when we hammered them, & they had Messi as well, so you never know...."

Quiet in the taxi.
Top notch that stuffed the twat

I’m surprised so many in here give rags the time of day. Most of their opinions are absolute dross and not worthy of a response.

Agree completely. I can't imagine them singing about us throughout a game. To even acknowledge that the shower of sh...te exists is enough but to keep banging on about them when we should be supporting our team is unacceptable.

I’m surprised so many in here give rags the time of day. Most of their opinions are absolute dross and not worthy of a response.
Funny you should say that, I was perusing twitter at work and I came across somebody called Mark Goldbridge...my eyes twitched at some of the shit that clown tweets!!!

totally agree. we should sing about them when playing them. that's it.

we wouldn't sing about steve gerrard gerrard whilst playing everton for example.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought that on one occasion when playing the Toffees, the whole stadium was singing it.

so when other fans sing your just a sh**e man utd, should we just stand there and applaud. I'm in the camp of shoving it down their throat.

so when other fans sing your just a sh**e man utd, should we just stand there and applaud. I'm in the camp of shoving it down their throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.