Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Laporte, Mendy, Delph, Tosin, Maffeo.

We don't need to spend a penny more on defense for the next 3 years atleast.

Read a report that he has a lot of improving to do. Takes risks, likes to come forward, likes a long ball forward but he's pretty good in the air. Slightly concerned he's yet to make an appearance for France. A lot of money to pay for potential. Hopefully Pep can work his usual magic and make good players great. Glad we have Ota and Stones as first choice pair.
As I said before fernandinho and ederson was not in the Brazil team and look how they turned out.

For comparison, Mangala has 8 caps. Read into that what you will...

mamgala has 3 years on him age wise and when Laporte was expected to step up from the youth set up he had his bad injury.

Mendy has made only 4 appearances for france, yet no one can deny his talent.

International calls up does not make you a good player, look at england for example

i'm really excited for this signing, pep wanted him for the last 2 years and the idea that we went back in for him after last time suggests, that we are really see somethin in him.
Come on laporte, hold that shirt up ans smile

mamgala has 3 years on him age wise and when Laporte was expected to step up from the youth set up he had his bad injury.

Mendy has made only 4 appearances for france, yet no one can deny his talent.

International calls up does not make you a good player, look at england for example

Don't worry mate, that's exactly what I was implying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.