Andy Burnham

You are not factoring in his staffs wages/pensions, office hire/purchase, office costs, vehicles. The whole thing is an expensive circus and we are the ones paying for it. I find it strange that we could vote for a mayor from a number of candidates but he can chose his friends to run important roles, it is a bit like FCUM who appointed their mates to run the club, look how that turned out.

No because he was focusing specifically on Burnham's salary.

Including all office costs, staff wages, vehicles, etc it raises it to a massive £760,000.

Between 1.2 million homes, that's what, about 70p per household per year?

Could you ever imagine Merseyside having a Mancunian Mayor.

waste of money on a mayor no one really voted for. the homeless issue he said he would sort out is getting worse aswell. I'm not actually sure he even has any real power as it is.

No because he was focusing specifically on Burnham's salary.

Including all office costs, staff wages, vehicles, etc it raises it to a massive £760,000.

Between 1.2 million homes, that's what, about 70p per household per year?

That £760,000 wasn't needed before he arrived, Greater Manchester seemed to be doing very well without him and his lackeys. I wonder what is happening to all the rest of the money, I wonder what it is being wasted on. Oh wait transport and housing.......................right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.