Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus is coming back soon and sane is out for 6 weeks. i dont think thats enough to say lets spend 60m on a back up player and i think we have more then enough. my worry is diaz basically has no chance of getting enough game time and will en dup leaving. with everyone fit, he doesnt make the bench. just my opinion though.
Don't really care how any reinforcements affect the prospects for the younger players at this particular moment. We need to concentrate on the job in hand which is how do we go about trying to make the most of this opportunity we have created to win 4 trophies. We are going to need all the help we can get.

what back up? who in the right mind buying 70M player for backup?
Pep will ROTATE the team a lot to keep them fresh.
as long there is a place in the team, new faces are always welcome.
not to mention lot of club playing anti football have thugs in their team,
which always trying to break City players leg.
despite current injuries, we are so lucky that nobody get broken foot so far.
City need to be ready for this, so signing Mahrez is the right choice.

According to the Manchester Evening News, and any other Rag motivating machine the rag supporters are hoping it's true we are in for him and get him, because then in the tiny minds of many, possibly 650 million of em that Sanchez rejected us for them. Oh how tiny minds are easily pleased.

QUOTE="bluelol, post: 10771332, me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.