Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez! £50+ million replacement for injured Sané? That’s insane.

It would be a good coup mind you, and even when Sané comes back I don’t think Mahrez would drop immediately to the bench. Depending on form he could give either Sané or Sterling a run for their money.

If it’s true though that Mahrez has handed in a transfer request then I expect competition from Arsenal too

Hi mahrez its arsene don't go city come here

If its true he's handed in another request then in my opinion they have no choice than to deal in some capacity...his head will of been turned big time if our interest is genuine...if Leicester shut up shop the lad would just down tools big time and would be no use to the team...I personally think they will donate deal with a loan thrown in

If think he’s a quality player, but I think there better options out there. It’s a shame that Diaz isn’t even considered a back up player. May as well shut down the academy, haven’t got much hope of a young lad making a name for themselves in this City team.

Oh ok. That makes sense. I didn’t realise you had so many injured. But yeah Mahrez could rotate either LW or RW
You guys are pulling away from the rest of the pack no doubt. I’m thinking you might dominate for a few years if United don’t step up.

Would rather we are competing with Liverpool than the rags for the title tbh

Saw you were linked with Alisson from Roma. I follow Serie A. Hopefully you don’t get him :) as he is a top top keeper, probably couldn’t see a better choice.

Riyad Mahrez did not join up with the Leicester squad last night and hasn't travelled for tomorrow's game against Everton.

City haven't made a formal offer but have made it clear what they will pay. Leicester consider £50m too low. [@RobDorsettSky]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.