Welcome Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s sitting in Vinny’s seat with his shirt up instead of Vinny’s (but the vinyl appliqué was not changed for obvious reasons).
Thanks for clarifying.

Kompany’s shirt is where Fernandinho’s should be, too. Quite an amateur error.

Thanks for clarifying.

Kompany’s shirt is where Fernandinho’s should be, too. Quite an amateur error.
Yeah, they entire thing was just... odd. They could have easily just had him stand in the dressing room holding his shirt—everyone would have understood they still need to give him an official seat and it would have still conveyed he was now a member of the team. Could have even used a shallow depth of field for the shot to give the entire thing a more dramatic effect (and not bring attention to anything in the background) given the dressing room, even blurred, is instantly recognisable.

It’s nitpicking, of course, just thought our creative/promotions team was a bit better than that.

Ffs Laporte.....I mean welcome. : )
I was literally a cm away from taping the post thread button today on a ‘Aymeric Laporte - 2017/2028 performances’ thread in the Player Performances forum with “FFS Laporte” as the first post, just so that could be the first thing ever said about his play with us.

But I thought better of it given it would likely be immediately deleted and I would be reprimanded. ;-)

I was literally a cm away from taping the post thread button today on a ‘Aymeric Laporte - 2017/2028 performances’ thread in the Player Performances forum with “FFS Laporte” as the first post, just so that could be the first thing ever said about his play with us.

But I thought better of it given it would likely be immediately deleted and I would be reprimanded. ;-)

You probably would be reprimanded- performance threads shouldnt last 11 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.