Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a bit miffed - bookies are giving odds of 1/10 ( which I believe is saying it’s all but done- not a gambler!), yet we’ve had 3 bids rejected supposedly??...

Gunn, Maffeo, Adarabioyo and Brahim will probably not be in the squad next season. Gunn to be loaned out or sold, Maffeo to be sold according to a guy who knows someone that works for City, Adarbioyo and Brahim to be loaned out. Even Zinchenko might be loaned out

Again, I said the players we could choose from. I would never expect all those youngsters to be a part of the squad next season.

Oh... do you have inside info on this, or just your opinion??...
The only opinion part is what relates to Leicester, although we don't expect them to accept a bid today, which is why the bids that are going in aren't progressing in a dramatic fashion. There's a possibility they will ask for us to remove Iheanacho's buyback cause, particularly given how the market has progressed over the last 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.