Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

It’s all a scam and gambling. No tech behind any of it, at all.
Look, I’m one of the most ardent cynics of the crypto bubbles but you can’t say they are either scams nor that no tech is involved.

The issue is people assigning values that are not logical to them, which is the very definition of a bubble.

Tulips weren’t scams either. They were tulips. They did exactly what they were supposed to. Same as bitcoin. The issue is people that plough in thinking they’ve just discovered gold in the mid west.

Ps, you’re right it’s gambling though. I’ve said that from the start. I just hope some bluemooners got out with a nice profit.

It’s got a big following and Ive gotten texts asking about it for weeks so I’m gonna get a decent bag when it drops. I know it was considered one of the top 5 ICOs of ‘17.

The latest I’ve heard is that it’s not going to be cheap and tghat they know their value.

As far as the technical side of it, I’m not as proficient in that aspect. I trust the people in the game who are a lot smarter than I am. What’s your opinion? You staying away?

If you’re good with the technical side of what do you think about icon and/or dragonchain

i won't buy it and have never heard of dragoncoin
icon is 50/50 it really depend on the trades and publicity

i like aidoc and monero

Look, I’m one of the most ardent cynics of the crypto bubbles but you can’t say they are either scams nor that no tech is involved.

The issue is people assigning values that are not logical to them, which is the very definition of a bubble.

Tulips weren’t scams either. They were tulips. They did exactly what they were supposed to. Same as bitcoin. The issue is people that plough in thinking they’ve just discovered gold in the mid west.

Ps, you’re right it’s gambling though. I’ve said that from the start. I just hope some bluemooners got out with a nice profit.

Explain to me how the blockchain is a scam.

/sarcasm

Couldn’t be more accurate of the ones I know personally.

These are called Day Traders. Some are actually really good (co-ordinated PnD teams on discord and telegram), majority are probably like your friends.

The other side of the coin (heh) is people investing and leaving for a year or 2. Even if you do this, you will get sucked into the day trading for a week or two before you realise that day trading is shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.