Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I’m sold on the idea of signing him now. The next two months without Sane is going to be tough. I don’t know what’s going to happen with Bernardo Silva though. I’ve been waiting for him to get a run of games, but with Mahrez possibly coming in, he then become the second choice for the 3 forwards spots again.

e6703ade34ff46a157f04aa3dae909a0.jpg
rodney.jpg

Really hope we can get this done. I think he’d be a brilliant addition. I keep reading from journalists and rival fans that City don’t need Mahrez, but going into the business end of the season with only three fit forwards (for three positions) would potentially jeopardise what could be a record breaking campaign. Makes much more sense to do summer business now.

Keep hearing similar, no brainer for me as he can cover a few positions and we could play in excess of 60 games a season for the foreseeable future.

Leicester value him at around £90million mark. City are bidding at £55million. It'll be difficult to see them finding a middle ground, at this stage the likelihood of City moving towards the £75million mark and Leicester accepting that has me a sceptical fool.
Do they buggery value him at £90mil, just bluster for the media.

They will buckle at circa £60mil, they won’t get any more from anyone else, now or summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.