Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have broken it to buy Sanchez. Why not here? I think Pep will get him flying in our system and he wants to come to play not to count bank notes.

I am sure we will go to our record here. But not way over. we would not have done that for Sanchez either.
I wasn’t as much a fan of that move, either, to be honest.

As I’ve said, I’ll welcome him with open arms and patience if he comes but I’d be perfectly happy also just letting Diaz (and later Jesus) play while Sane recovers and I am not convinced Mahrez really fits our system (he’s never shown he is a presser or has much interest in defending in general).

All noble stances.

However, you don't factor he will be worth £40m less in four months time?

This is it for Mahrez, he's making it very clear a deal gets done, he won't be putting a shift in for Leicester ever again.

Can the club justify keeping a player who has effectively gone on strike indefinitely?

This ffs.

Everyone else is picking a number so thought I'd have a go
uB2rjpW.gif

All noble stances.

However, you don't factor he will be worth £40m less in four months time?

This is it for Mahrez, he's making it very clear a deal gets done, he won't be putting a shift in for Leicester ever again.

Can the club justify keeping a player who has effectively gone on strike indefinitely?

Yeah that's what I've just wrote... he's forgetting he is refusing to play.... Leicester will have a big choice to make. Accept 50 - 60m or have a upset player who doesn't want to be there.

I'm talking about the value he'd be for you in the summer if you signed him.

You don't seem to mention VVD or your new defender. £57m for an uncapped, untried defender in this league... bidding less than that for one of the best attacking players is a joke when you're talking about the owners of him being cash rich.

Mahrez will cost us nowhere near £100 million in the summer because we simply won't pay it. You're the side who will have a player who doesn't want to be there and I mean this with no disrespect, bigger clubs than Leicester have lost bigger players than Mahrez who didn't want to be there.

Also, not all transfers are comparable in football. Coutinho, Van Dijk and Dembele are all transfers made from the back of the Neymar deal. That's why they were overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.