West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m expecting a hard enough game West Brom will be buzzing after their win at Liverpool,they will be dangerous from set plays as well but I just want the three points as for any robust challenges I think the media will be watching this game with that in mind so expect (even though it’s Madeley)to clamp down on any poor challenges..

I’m expecting a hard enough game West Brom will be buzzing after their win at Liverpool,they will be dangerous from set plays as well but I just want the three points as for any robust challenges I think the media will be watching this game with that in mind so expect (even though it’s Madeley)to clamp down on any poor challenges..

Think it could turn quite sour tomorrow if madley does a ... madley.

I worry about that lunatic James Maclean running around like a headless chicken scything down anything within reach. Remember the previous game at the Hawthorns when he came on as a late sub and launched himself on at least 3 occasions and took out City players ? He was only on the pitch about 10 minutes and could have been sent off for any of those tackles. I'm not sure he even got a yellow card - I could be wrong. Another serious injury is that last thing we need.

God, I'd forgotten about him...

Wasn’t he the ref for Everton at home when walker was sent off,anything like that performance from him and I reckon he won’t make it out alive...
I think he was also ref at Crystal cloggers, and booked Walker for diving, but gave nothing when our lads were getting seven bells kicked out of them.

Madley is awful and doesn't even bother to hide his bias. Especially against Walker.

Got a bad feeling about this. Can see this being a draw. 1-1. Sturridge is nailed on to score against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.