Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sanchez is left wing or striker primarily, so still no t really seeing the logic. Not that I don't rate mahrez, guess the big question is how good can sterling be playing more games on the left wing?
The problem you have, is that you're not Pep, and if he fancies Mahrez, it'll be because he thinks he can mould him to play a number of positions, across the front.

I'd agree, he wants a front 3 (from 5) who can both rotate, and swap positions, Sanchez could have done that, and Mahrez can too.

Definitely not worth the figures being mentioned in the papers, If the club do want another winger then i would be looking elsewhere if the figures are correct. You can't keep breaking the clubs record on every new signing.

The player has to be special if you are going to break the clubs record. Laporte makes sense he's no doubt come the be the clubs number one center back for the next 6-7 years, and rightly so, if he fulfills his potential he will be one of the greatest in the world. He's a brilliant player and some of you who haven't seen him will soon be on board with that opinion. So i get breaking the clubs record to get him. However breaking it for a player who will more then likely become a rotation player?

surely in an ideal world they are all rotation players, 4 competitions 60 games a season, its not possible for a player to start them all

surely in an ideal world they are all rotation players, 4 competitions 60 games a season, its not possible for a player to start them all
Some key players are just rested. The likes of KDB in my opinion will never be rotated just rested at some stage. Some may say rotated i say rested for these key players.

Okay so I said most of this about 70 pages back but apparently about 40% of the forum still don’t get it.

We have no fucking backup wingers
Bernado is not a fucking winger
Diaz is 18 and not a fucking winger
Foden is 17 and not a fucking winger
We have TWO fucking senior players for our attacking THREE fucking positions
Mahrez is the best available fucking winger in the Premier League
Some similar level fucking wingers are older and/or unavailable
Other similar fucking wingers are younger and/or inexperienced
Mahrez has won the fucking Premier League with fucking Leicester and got the fucking POTY
We are in 4 fucking competitions. That is potentially 27 fucking matches.
People want to play for 6 fucking weeks with ONE fucking winger.

You can't keep breaking the clubs record on every new signing.

We signed 15 players between breaking our transfer record from De Bruyne until today.

Also, in the premier league only Newcastle had broken their transfer record more recently than us until today.

Definitely not worth the figures being mentioned in the papers, If the club do want another winger then i would be looking elsewhere if the figures are correct. You can't keep breaking the clubs record on every new signing.

The player has to be special if you are going to break the clubs record. Laporte makes sense he's no doubt come the be the clubs number one center back for the next 6-7 years, and rightly so, if he fulfills his potential he will be one of the greatest in the world. He's a brilliant player and some of you who haven't seen him will soon be on board with that opinion. So i get breaking the clubs record to get him. However breaking it for a player who will more then likely become a rotation player?

Who Should we sign then, if not Mahrez?

Okay so I said most of this about 70 pages back but apparently about 40% of the forum still don’t get it.

Mahrez has won the fucking Premier League with fucking Leicester and got the fucking POTY
That’s lots of fucking

In the words of pep 'Adapt' if a winger can't come then adapt. maybe play with Bernardo more central and play with only one natural winger, i believe Barcelona did this alot at one point.

That's because 40% of the forum are thick as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.