Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing we can’t be accused of this time is not trying bring players on from a position of strength. Shocking recruitment the season after the last 2 title wins.

When we already had a fit Sané Kun Sterling and Jesus we still tried to sign Sanchez last Summer. We had a look again this month but are now looking elsewhere.

Whether we have injuries or not we will sign a fifth forward at some point.

There is not another 17 year old getting into any other elite team in Europe that I know of so why would that be different at City? Neither Foden nor Diaz have shown they’re ready in terms of ability (a good U17 WC isn’t showing readiness for an elite European open age team), and neither of them look physically ready. Both have lost the ball by being outmuscled very easily in game time they’ve both had so far.

What you’ll notice about youth players moving on, they move on when they aren’t good enough. If they were good enough they’d get games.

It always amazes me when our youth players get a couple of sub starts and about 70mins of play in total and people say they are not ready. Yet the same people defend new players like Gundog and B silva when they don't make a good start and say they need six weeks to settle in. The fact of the matter is the youth don't get the same chance as a multi million pound new arrival.

Coutinho 25, Mahrez 26, they are belong in the same bracket of intelligent players, but I think Mahrez's all-round creativity is better. So, any price below Coutinho's is a very good deal imo.

Mahrez and Fred would pretty much wrap up the league for next season, even if rags go on to bring their diving diva and pay him a million a week.

We've got the manager who makes a difference as well. And we will be even more dominant than what we've been this season. Don't you all want that? Nothing guarantees it but it just makes us a whole lot favourite for back to back quadruples.

Mahrez and Fred would pretty much wrap up the league for next season, even if rags go on to bring their diving diva and pay him a million a week.

We've got the manager who makes a difference as well. And we will be even more dominant than what we've been this season. Don't you all want that? Nothing guarantees it but it just makes us a whole lot favourite for back to back quadruples.

I’m sold. Get him in!

Unless United come in for him at some point I don’t see Leicester ever getting more than £60m for Mahrez.

Talk of £90m-£100m is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.