Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think future add ons will let Leicester save face, and the media will have their £70m headline. Although I do not expect a major increase to the current offer.

No it's not, Coutinho wanted to leave, VVD wanted to leave. Clubs dug their heels in and got what they wanted, I really wish people would stop expecting a cash rich club to accept what is in effect well under current market value for a proven premier league player.

Possibly, given the lack of negotiating time I wonder did City offer simply to start negotiations or is there another reason ?

How do Leicester travel these days ?
Their game tonight is in Liverpool,why would they travel yesterday ? Are they walking it there ?

[
The message I would get as a promising young player is Don’t Sign For City. As soon as a player gets injured the cheque book comes out.

Why sign Silva and Gundogan if we would rather splash the cash than adapt tactically to injuries by utilising the great players we have on the bench?

Silva did fine on the left when he came on. This should be his chance to shine.

If we have the cash then a backup for Fern would be my priority.

Pep went in the record and said the club cannot pay eighty mill for a player. Can’t see Leicester settling for fifty in this insane market anyway.
Silva is not a wide player and i cannot believe you think he has been doing fine as a wide player, he has done fine when played inside or off the front in a free role.

Possibly, given the lack of negotiating time I wonder did City offer simply to start negotiations or is there another reason ?
In the summer the talk was that we wanted £50m and that if we received it that we'd allow him to go. The market has moved on again since then, I'd imagine it was Mahrez's agent telling you want to bid in the hope we'd accept what we wanted before. There is nothing in writing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.