Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is complete and utter bollocks isn't it, we turned down £30m and we've turned down £50m. We don't give two hoots what you value him at, if the bid isn't deemed acceptable then he stays where he is because he's worth more to us here.
Correct, unless we meet the valuation of Leicester then it will be no deal.

Ducker , ogden crying about Foden , Diaz not given any chance....when it's obvious u can't rely on them at this stage of their careers

And Barney Ronay has told them so. Good to see ONE football journalist has integrity in that Rag fanzine aka The Guardian.

As Pep said in his presser, it's much easier when there's a 'buy out clause' - all this haggling bollocks is a pain in the arse. Anyone ever played Championship Manager? Admittedly last time I did was about 20 years ago when I was young but I used to love players who had buy out clauses, so much simpler!

I don't think he'll come. Leicester want ridiculous money, which is their right of course, they probably need him more than we do.

I think we enquired, got told £75-£90m and thought fuck that, may as well get someone even better in summer for a bit more than that. Now the media just keep peddling it for clicks and giggles, but I think we've given up for anything over £60m.

Got jobs to do, hopefully they are in lock down negotiations and a decision will be reached and made public when I return from walking the dog and going to the bank.

I don't think he'll come. Leicester want ridiculous money, which is their right of course, they probably need him more than we do.

I think we enquired, got told £75-£90m and thought fuck that, may as well get someone even better in summer for a bit more than that. Now the media just keep peddling it for clicks and giggles, but I think we've given up for anything over £60m.

We would not have made three bids if we thought they were holding out for £75-£90m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.