Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a chance, a bigger chance than last night.

Kia and Kamel were waiting to speak directly to the owners last night, the personal touch is now seemingly done.

If we do come up another £10m he's ours.

Leicester will deal at £70m

just-do-it-gif-3.gif

£70m for Mahrez?

The Neymar deal has fucked up transfer prices.

Can see us offering £62-65 plus add ons.

Not really. We don't tend to lose the players we deem to be of value to us. The ones we get a bad price for are clearly surplus to requirements when we come to sell which doesn't leave us with a very strong hand in negotiations. They're also usually players we've overpaid for in the first place.

If you want to see us sell a player for their real value then i'm sure we could get £150m for KDB, but i think we'd all much rather keep him.

Take your point, and accept that we are only selling the players that we want to move on.

The real gems in our team are really " off market " anyway.

Kia and Kamel were waiting to speak directly to the owners last night, the personal touch is now seemingly done.

Looks like a fair price, considering all the circumstances. Pay it, Txiki!

Tolmie was it Leicester were not interested at all last night at any price or they have laxed their stance on finding a replacement today?

It's the tv money that is inflating the transfer market. In a world where mid-table English clubs have a higher turnover than some of the top Spanish and Italian clubs, it simply isn't worth their while to let their best players go for £30m.

£60-£70m might sound insane, but tbh i think we're wasting ours and Leicester's time by pretending it'd be decent business for them to let him go for any less than that. He's twice the footballer the likes of VVD and Lukaku are.
I'd pay the money immediately , what's the point of being loaded if you don't gain advantage out of it.
I've noticed the media are reporting all the transfers like they're fans of said club ,all excited like its Christmas until they get to our then the tone changes ,little sly digs , blatantly comparing our spending to some countries spending , rich bastards basically , they don't report on any other club in this way.
What really annoying is some of our fans have fell for it , almost embarrassed for signing the best players , just fucking stop it ,hold your heads up high & be proud of this great club with its great but chequered history. We are building a fantastic once in a lifetime team here so ignore the jealous/racist tossers in the media,they hate us anyway.

£70m for Mahrez?

The Neymar deal has fucked up transfer prices.

Can see us offering £62-65 plus add ons.
Yeah but he’s assisted and score more than Hazard and Coutinho since coming to the league, he’s class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.