Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they promised him a ticket out after the title and their subsequent exit from the Chumps League given what you say is the case and I am no doubting it PB i Just don't know if the stories are on the money or not I agree they should let him go now as they have had plenty of time to look at what to do in the event an offer that matches their valuation comes in.

Surprised that he wouldn't have a release clause in his latest contract , if not looks like his agent at the time slipped.

Has he a new agent since he signed his last contract with agent?
Release clauses have no legal standing in this country, unlike buy-out clauses in Spain. They only allow a player to talk to an interested club but the selling club still have the final say.

Its OFF...our wonderful owner has lost his visa debit card the crisp munchers won't take credit as they think he's pulling a fast one

That’s where ‘being tactically flexible’ comes in. If Gundy and Silva are the players we think they are then we can find a way to use them. Silva has done fine when he’s come on for Sane oo Sterling. Spanish Dave and KDB have done fine playing wide when they have had to. Delph did fine at left back.

Don’t get me wrong, Having Mahrez would be great but if I were either Silva or Gundy I’d be telling my agent to get me a new club during the summer.

In the end there’s just something that doesn’t sit right about solving an injury problem with vast amounts of cash when we have under-utilised players of the quality we have.
if you were a young footballer who signed a long term contract, you would want to eave after a year just because of a bit of competition? fair enough, but that's a shithouse move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.