Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does seem a bit odd after slimani, musa and ujella all being aloud to leave in the same window
We had a lot of attacking players, losing another one would be one too many IMO and we'd absolutely need someone else in.

...who puts in transfer requests every window. He doesn't want to be there and the danger is that they're leaving themselves stuck with a player turning in underwhelming performances that might well cost them a chance of the FA Cup or league places.
I get that, but given we're now at deadline day, I'm sure they'd rather keep him until the summer when they can find the time to replace him, rather than trying to replace him with 8 hours to spare. His performances over the last 2 years have suggested that he doesn't really down tools too much (other than when he disappears on deadline day itself). If it was City in their position I'd want us to keep him until summer knowing after today he'll get on with it and sell him in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.