Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a final £65m take it or leave it offer being played out in the media over the next couple of hours.

Aaaagh my mates journo's dad - i know before you slate me haha - reckons Leicester have said yes to 62.5m + 4.5m in add ons. He works as a well known free lance journo in the east and west Midlands and isn't known for bull shitting, in fact he's a bloody nice chap - he says no replacement is needed as they have bowed to Mahrez's personal pleads and they feel it would be wrong to turn him down after he stayed with them after the league win when he could have forced through a move to a bigger club. Apparently they asked him to stay for a year to see if the club would grow - which it hasn't. The same with Vardy. Could be bull shit but dont think so knowing the chap so well. Still a rush to get it done though apparently, whatever that means. I'll try and find out more. Is this what you have heard @tolmie's hairdoo ?
Thanks for posting, hope he's right.

I know them, I've seen their shit for ages, they are absolutely full of it... your lot seemed to be taking it seriously!! ha.

Most of us take it for what it is. If he comes great, if he does`nt meh.

I think its the supporters of the club that are losing the player that lose touch with reality (as a rule).

e.g. Liverpool fan and Raheem Sterling.

Wonder how Pep and the others will handle a guy who arguably has an "bad attitude" according to LCFC? Wasnt this the reason for why we said no to Sanchez (being a loner and might cause be disruptive to the dressing room)? just curious

No it was because Shanchez reneged on deal when rags came in with £500000 a week.

Leicester willing to sell Riyad Mahrez to Man City for £65m

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3366350/leicester-willing-to-sell-riyad-mahrez-to-man-city-for-65m-sources

Leicester City are demanding £65 million for Manchester City target Riyad Mahrez and are looking at possible replacements if their asking price is met, sources have told ESPN FC. Mahrez has handed in a transfer request at Leicester as Manchester City are trying to beat the deadline to bring him to the Etihad Stadium and have already seen a couple of bids rejected by Leicester.

However, sources have told ESPN FC that Leicester officials are now drawing up a list of possible replacements who could help fill the void should Mahrez leave before Wednesday's 11 p.m. deadline. Manchester City have stepped up their interest in Mahrez after losing winger Leroy Sane for between six to seven weeks with an ankle ligament injury, but it remains to be seen if they will go to £65m to land Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.