Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all happy for him to get a dream move, that doesn't mean anyone should bend over and get less than what we think he's worth. I'm not bitter about him going, just a little sore about the timing and the low balling. Personally, I think the club would find it disrespectful if you buy a CB for £57m and then offer us £45m for a proven player. Whether you think it is or not, our end it will be seen as that.

He is still your player as far as we know and could well still be until the summer.

I suspect he will leave in the summer regardless as a couple of your other excellent players in your championship winning side have since and maybe even to the same club especially if Hazard gets his dream move to Real.

no s as I recall.

You're quite correct, there isn't. I have attached a handy guide on 'S' vs 'no S' from those Birkenhead funsters, Half Man Half Biscuit......

If you're going to quote from the Book of Revelation
Don't go calling it the Book of Revelations
There's no 'S', it's the Book of Revelation
As revealed to St John the Divine
See also Mary Hopkin
She must despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.