Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont take offence some posters are like that on here we're not all like that , I fully understand where youre coming from and I agree with your take on this transfer , why should you sell for less than the club values him ? ffs the rags paid 60 m for DiMaria and 90m for Lukaku , I really rate Mahrez highly and would be a fantastic addition to our squad , good luck for the rest of the season
I am surprised you are encouraging his repeative, subtly derogatory posting.

I am not offended by anything he says, but he isn’t actually offering anything new now (his content seems to have turned last night) and is now really just putting in subtle digs about the club, on a forum for that club’s supporters, which is a bit sad.

Mahrez, who has eight goals and seven assists this term, did not even bother to tell Leicester of his movements.

It left Foxes officials, players and head coach Claude Puel, who were expecting Mahrez in, wondering what was going on.

It has also affected plans for tonight’s Premier League game at Everton as Puel had already worked on tactics for the game with Mahrez starting.

Poor lad is desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.