Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick about this really , but well done to city for sticking to their guns and if they feel enough is enough and think teams are asking to much simply because its city, then good on city ..come on city make WBA pay tonight

Pulled out of two massive deals now for forwards now, whoever they've got lined up in the summer better be good.

I agree another wide forward would be great. I really wanted Sanchez... This to me would underwhelming. Would honestly rather see Brahim forced into the rotation and us lose games more so than see us bring in mahrez. To me he isn't an improvement on anything we already have. Adds depth but would rather wait
You need to recalibrate your priorities.

If this was united in for Marhez, everyone would be slating them
For spending £65m on him. He is bang average at best. This is a deal I’m so glad has fallen through
You've no idea about football if you think Mahrez is bang average .

Can someone clarify with certainty if we stopped Fred chase for Mahrez? Or Fred was never happening this winter? If its the former, really a bottlejob by City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.