Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone also contradicts himself by saying we were interested in Mahrez as plan B when Sanchez fell through.

So which is it? Leicester contacted us yesterday with a player plus cash idea or did we contact them several weeks ago?

Our transfer policy fucking stinks. City think they can tap players up all day long then buy the player on our terms. Twice now arsenal and Leicester have laughed at us and told us to fuck off
Might help your bitterness to read @sir baconface post below this, breathe in deep and chill.

Our transfer policy fucking stinks. City think they can tap players up all day long then buy the player on our terms. Twice now arsenal and Leicester have laughed at us and told us to fuck off
I've told you before about shit wumming.

Not fussed. Maybe even glad. For all the talk of an unprecented quadruple, we've still four games to win in the FA Cup, the League Cup final will be a toss-up, and then there's the small matter of the CL, where we will have to beat one - possibly two - of the top 4 teams in Europe. Point is, I'd expect us to be in more or less the same situation this time next year.

Despite the significantly lower wage package and higher resale value (not that we ever get much for our players), I can't see how he can be justified at 60m+. Whilst I understand and - on balance - probably outright support our stance over Sanchez, he was a one off, with exceptional talent, experience and workrate. We've got 5 senior front line players and two injuries. Plus young blood. It's not an emergency.

Ideally I'd like us to go for Mbappe in the summer - he is a natural cutting in on the left and a great option in the centre. Doubt it will happen, I think Neymar is more likely to go to Real.

Onwards and upwards.

You'll reel in a few with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.