Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's "questioning" our moves over the last 24hours mate...no harm in that! I'd personally be shocked if we didnt have a word in his ear to ask him to help force the move as we only had 24hours to get deal done....but thats my opinion only!

Nope evidence of the last time a club came in for him he put in a transfer request city are class club we wouldn’t encourage this you just have to look at everything we do never ban anyone for being K.unts

He's "questioning" our moves over the last 24hours mate...no harm in that! I'd personally be shocked if we didnt have a word in his ear to ask him to help force the move as we only had 24hours to get deal done....but thats my opinion only!

EDIT: and looking at our attacking options on the bench tonight, I wish we had offered more!;)
He’d put a transfer request in previously so you’re probably wide of the mark here.

Where am I having a go? I said I think there is something odd here because it doesn't make sense of the excellent way we handled the Sanchez deal. That's all.

Really? Can you not see how you've posted that could be construed in a way that our club has acted in an inappropriate way?

He has previous for this, so I doubt we would have needed to, even if we wanted which I also doubt.

Exactly, I think we used that knowledge as opposed to actually asking him.

It is not wrong if we did. I just hate the outcome for the lad. If we were never going to pay what Leicester wanted for him which we clearly never were.

Unless, as I say, there are aspects to the deal we are missing as yet.

I am absolutely not suggesting we acted inappropriately. We are bigger than that as a club.

If we did have a word, surely it wouldn't be as blatant as to ask him to put in a transfer request knowing pricewise Leicester and ourselves were poles apart. For what its worth I think it's more likely that he got wind of our interest and in desperation to get out of Leicester jumped I feet first thinking we pay the asking price.

fair point mate......our attacking options off the bench not looking good tonight, so hopefully Jesus/Sane back sooner than reports have said...

Off the bench no, but pop Gundogan on and you've got two of the best and most dangers attackers in the league who can move out of centre mid.

De Bruyne is as good wide as anyone in Europe & Silva has spent years out wide winning plenty.. Its not all bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.