West Brom Post Match Thread

great result and some very good performances tonight , Dinho's stamp in the first half will now be shown on a 24 hour loop until he is banned for life , but with Madley in the middle i didnt expect anything from him , we won 3-0 despite the referee. Tackle by Mclean on KDB was diabolical ,and Phillips on Diaz was a physical assault , no wonder Pep was livid , he asks for protection for our players and it actually gets worse. Squad is getting a bit thin now , our bench didnt have a game changer tonight, although Diaz is looking the part , he is going to be some player.

Fantastic result!
If any blue was wondering if we would get just a little bit of protection from the refs then they just stuck two fingers up at us as the ****s who could of badly injured Diaz will now get duck all as he gave him a yellow. utterly disgusting officiating
Just goes to show how scared they are to send some one off against us after the shit Moss got, for sending Mane off (Correct decision by the way)

It's only a matter of time before one of our players gets a broken leg, it's ridiculous. Other than that though great stuff!

It doesn't matter whether the leg is broken or not. We are still getting injuries to players, due to inept officiating.
That was a horrendous challenge and i thought the type they are trying to stamp out. Or so they told us.

going to watch match of the day and they never lie and cut a game up to show it was a close game ??? united should have got 2 pens and a goal unlike what people are saying it should have been 10.0 to spurs that's not just me but on the bbc match reports by twitter fans

Never close.

Laporte fit us like a glove.
Sterling was frustrating yet made 2 assists.
De Bruyne is king as usual. MOTM
Bernardo Silva is getting more and more comfortable.
Diaz will continue to develop. Very confident for trying a Messi-like chip.

Only negative I see in this game are the horror tackles. Looks like it won't be going away soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.