West Brom Post Match Thread

So after all these missed red cards it sounds like Fernandinho is going to be banned for 3 games?
Have I got this right. Sorry only went off radio coverage.
only the bbc making anything of it...so prob be highlighted on motd after only showing 1 of the 3 red card offences and then comparing it to Dinhos challenge......

only the bbc making anything of it...so prob be highlighted on motd after only showing 1 of the 3 red card offences and then comparing it to Dinhos challenge......

Be just our fucking luck though

Pep.PEP: People say only we have money. We also have passion, amazing workers here at the club, We have an amazing structure.
Hmmm, I’ve been told it’s simply down to throwing oil money at a bunch of mercenaries.
I just don’t know what to believe anymore.

Great result but it's come at a cost. Probably going to be without Silva and Fernandinho now! Midfield at Burnley could be Yaya, Gundogan and De Bruyne.

If Merlin is injured:
If Delph is fit, play Zinchenko there (or vice versa) or,
Bernie Silva with Diaz wide left
Be amazed if Fernandinho gets a ban, didn’t,look intentional and the WBA guy didn’t make a meal of it to the ref.

What a night! Piss wet through but couldn't care less. Laporte is so calm on the ball and the cross field passes he was spraying about were ridiculous. Nice little cameo at the end from brahim aswell. Top atmosphere tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.