West Brom Post Match Thread

Scoring goals is a great personal achievement and something more when it leads to trophies..Kane’s will be remaining a personal achievement. KDB has goals, assists, passing from another world and being the main man in a team playing the best football anywhere. It will be a genuine travesty if Kane wins ahead of KDB.

Do you remember when Kun missed out on player of the year and young player of the year?
I think you have missed the point.

Hey Jose, you know when you see beautiful oranges at the top of the tree? You try and you try to reach them but you can't? Yeah, enjoy your battle for a top 4 spot, the title is out of reach.

'We could not find a way to hurt them'

Man City 3-0 West Brom

b0c03cc1-0e5c-4455-8774-c61ae85ae0ce.jpg

West Bromwich Albion

Alan Pardew, speaking to MOTD: "We had one or two senior players missing tonight which was crucial for us. We could not find a way to hurt them.

Not for fucking lack of trying.
The bloke is an absolute prick of the highest order.... I worked with him for a while, not a pleasant man, trust me

Do you remember when Kun missed out on player of the year and young player of the year?
I think you have missed the point.

No, I know Sergio has been overlooked every season since he joined. I just think the people deciding this award can’t just go with ‘Kane’s the darling of England, he’s one of our own’ etc etc.

Kane is piece scoring goals, he’s not single handedly leading Spurs to glory, The vast majority of the press and pundits have been salivating over KDB all season. I don’t believe there will be a fit up job this season.

Hey Jose, you know when you see beautiful oranges at the top of the tree? You try and you try to reach them but you can't? Yeah, enjoy your battle for a top 4 spot, the title is out of reach.
As come on now.... corporate speak is all about " gathering the low hanging fruit".....oh hang On!

City played wirhin themselves but won comfortably. What a player Ameryic Laporte is though! Great defending and great passing - especially those raking balls to wingers left and right.

Madley is a joke. Yet another wreckless assault on a City player (Diaz by Philips) only gets a yellow card. 3 other bad challengee too. Only a matter of time till a City player is seriously injured. It really is getting to be a joke. It is no suprise that no English referees are going to the world cup.

Hope Silva isn't too badly injured.

Aguero’ work rate, link up and finish deserve a mention. The man continues to make many on here who doubt him look stupid.

On current form kdb is the best player in the world.

How many could we have scored tonight ? So many chances created with sublime play. These players are amazing. Sterling playing out of position running at their defence all night causing problems and with 2 assists, ZInchenko playing out of position great passing all night, Fern playing through pain and with the first goal, Aguero always showing for the ball and with a deft finish. Kev could have scored 3 or 4 or another night. Nearly scores from halfway and gets the killer second. Laporte confident and assured. Diaz all skill and energy in his cameo. These players keep producing game after game. Even with key injuries and Silva going off they never stop playing brilliant football. 15 points clear, +55GD. 7-0 tonight would not have flattered us. Inept refereeing again.

Who'd a thunk that miserable looking twat Danny Murphy would be the most influential man in English football?
Seven weeks have passed since the **** made his comments about opponents "leaving a mark on City players" and the fuckers haven't stopped kicking us since.
You can just imagine fuck-Muppet Riley and his cohorts pissing themselves stupid when Pep asked for protection for players.
We knew Mason would be bad on Sunday but we never expected him to be so bad. Then this clown turns out to be even worse.
When chants of "you're not fit to referee" are coming even from areas where fans never sing then you know the whistling wanker isn't up to the job.
Perhaps some of the smart arses who who sneer every time someone moans when the referee appointments are announced would like to comment.
As for the match: We were very wasteful in front of goal, West Brom are crap even though they've had a good run, and the only thing that will screw us is injuries and tiredness for the remaining fit players.
Mind the gap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.