How many points to win the league?

Whatever it is, I hope we win it at Goodison, so the scum have to give us a guard of honour at the etihad. Id' love to see that **** mourinho's stupid face doing that.

One game at a time. The next hill. One foot in front of the other. And all the rest of the “don’t look past the next opponent” cliches.

We have a chance to SMASH some records, which would be a brilliant way to cap off a fantastic (so far!) season, but first and foremost, it really is just all about winning the next game, and the next one, and the one after that. THAT is the way you out silverware in the trophy cabinet.

I’m sure Pep would be ecstatic to win the Carabao Cup qndnget that first trophy, feeling as confident as he must that we can win the League early enough to devote time and energy to the FA Cup and later stages of the CL.

Someone fucking pinch me! (No, I said “pinch!”)

am i right in thinking we now need 7 wins, and if we're to win the first 6, the 7th is the derby? (apologies if covered)

am i right in thinking we now need 7 wins, and if we're to win the first 6, the 7th is the derby? (apologies if covered)
Providing Utd stay in second if we match what points they get a draw against Utd will be enough to win the league.

Imagine we could park the bus

haha I just been working this out after last nights changes and I reckon, given the most likely results, we might be in a position to win the trophy against Utd.

Utd play the mighty Huddersfield next though so lets see how they do, it could be we win even earlier

Yes, it is 24 points to win it as it stands which is 8 wins needed, take 1 off that though if United don't beat us. As it stands we can win the league against them if we both win every game up to the derby.

If they drop points though we could win it before then assuming we win all of our games, don't forget they have to play Liverpool and Chelsea before us.

Liverpool may even come into play if United drop more points.

d5a9707ad30eb6baaa13065b203fe392.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.