Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the US media are now all over this, The UK media trying to brush under the carpet. Says it all.

The premier league is awash with money why can't the go around and recruit the best refs in the world. Do they have to be employed by the FA?

"However, you have to feel some sympathy for the official over McClean's attack on De Bruyne's ankles. It was a lose-lose situation for the referee, who couldn't issue a red card and allow City the advantage, from which they went on to score"
This is one of those myths that seems to be constantly propagated to the point where it's accepted as fact. There's nothing stopping the referee from playing advantage and issuing a red card at the next break in play.

The guy next to me heard me talking about how bad Madly is to my lads and actually said "we haven't kicked off yet and your complaining about the ref!" I just calmly told him to watch him for 20 mins and come back to me. My good friend next to me actually apologised after 15 mins and was foaming at the mouth by about 60 mins. How this utter clown is a top level ref I will never know. Totally lost control of the game and the bit where he booked Rondon, taking about 3 mins with everyone surrounding him was pathetic. No authority or control at all and that's why we get challenges like we did last night. Same goes for Mason and Taylor. I don't think Madly or Mason are bias - they are just utterly incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.