Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks all day long, even the commentator sugested he had no where to put his leg, he didnt stamp on him. Blues are weird, we start off complaining about a waist high, studs up challange and end up wanting one of our own retrospectively banned. YCNMIU.
Both Silva and Fernandinho were booked, so they'd have to apply different rules to City for that to happen.
Oh...

Of course it is. He deliberately stamps on the player whilst he’s on the ground. If that happened to any of our lads we’d be livid and rightly so.
Not sure it was 100% deliberate, but If Fern had been sent off and the ref applied the same rules to our opponents (big "if" I know), then last nights game would have been abandoned with WBA being down to 6 players.

On MOTD, it looked strange. It didn't look entirely convincing that he had nowhere else to put it down, and that there was a fraction of a second's pause before he did put it down. It wasn't done with a great deal of force, but anything like that has been grouped under 'stamp' for sensationalism for a year or two now.

MoTD did him a favour by not showing the other angle. It's pretty blatant. I wouldn't say it's a stamp but he definitely trod on him and could easily have been a red.

Of course it is. He deliberately stamps on the player whilst he’s on the ground. If that happened to any of our lads we’d be livid and rightly so.

FWIW, I thought at the time that their legs tangled when Fernandinho was stepping over him, and he trod on him after losing a little balance. May be wrong, haven't seen it again since the match.

Never a stamp. Looked more like he trod on him by mistake. Just clumsy with no intent and not enough to cause any injury. With today's lightweight boots it wouldn't even have hurt that much. To compare this with the two-footed lunge by MClean on KDB and the appalling two-footed assault on Diaz is laughable. There is no equivalence here. The worst I have ever seen from a City player was the attack by Ben Thatcher which should have been a police matter in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.