Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that said it was Diaz?

I have no idea. It may have just been somebody guessing. It was only on this list. No names are in the media. But who ever it was we turned it down right away according to the MEN. So if Leicester were factoring it in as a player discount off the price it was surely not Mangala as we would have said - yes , please, not no, wouldn't we?

Someone else earlier mentioned Roberts, but again I think that was a guess and could we just break his loan to sell him. Not sure how that works.

Either way it was obviously someone we rated and were unwilling to consider losing.

Though the media today are saying it was £95 million AND this player, not the £60 million plus the player. So if that's true it could have been the tea lady and it would not have mattered. We were never going near that kind of money.

I have no idea. It may have just been somebody guessing. It was only on this list. No names are in the media. But who ever it was we turned it down right away according to the MEN. So if Leicester were factoring it in as a player discount off the price it was surely not Mangala as we would have said - yes , please, not no, wouldn't we?

Someone else earlier mentioned Roberts, but again I think that was a guess and could we just break his loan to sell him. Not sure how that works.

Either way it was obviously someone we rated and were unwilling to consider losing.

Though the media today are saying it was £95 million AND this player, not the £60 million plus the player. So if that's true it could have been the tea lady and it would not have mattered. We were never going near that kind of money.
Harsh on tea lady..

Now all those rags bashing city for trying to “bully” leicster and leave them with no time for a replacement can go fuck off. Leicster have fucked Mahrez over and they deserve to sympathy from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.