Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that we didn't offer 60m cash so it'd have been a club record. Although maybe we did and more - who really knows.

I listened to some ****s on the radio last night who are professional sports journalists who genuinely believe that same shite. So not surprising that your average cock knows little better.
I was driving (yep) to the gym and had Talkshite on. Surprise, surprise they were discussing FFP and us.........turned it off.

Missed training again.

This is quite awkward.

I don't think City are so in love with Mahrez that we'll 100% go back for him next summer, he might end up doing all this breach of contract stuff and not have anyone to pick him up in July.

Also why didn't he do this a week ago?

This is quite awkward.

I don't think City are so in love with Mahrez that we'll 100% go back for him next summer, he might end up doing all this breach of contract stuff and not have anyone to pick him up in July.

Also why didn't he do this a week ago?
Yeah, can't see this endearing him to Txiki or Guardiola tbh.

I feel abit sorry for mahrez now, when it said it was off I thought ah well although I like the player. Seems like he really wanted this move to go up a level, I can’t see us going back for him in the summer personally.

Yeah, can't see this endearing him to Txiki or Guardiola tbh.

Oh I don't think they'd give a shit if they rated him, I just think we might end up seeing better options in the summer. If Leon Bailey keeps up his best player in Germany form for another 5 months, I reckon we'd be all over him. If things go weird between Pep and Aguero again we might see someone like Griezmann targeted who can play up front as well..

I just think Mahrez was the only player who was good enough and available, and in the summer he won't be.

He needs to grow up and get on with it, i detest players who down tools when they don't get their own way.
He'd probably do the same to us at some stage if we bought him.

Depends how much more Leicester decide to inflate the price in the next window ... if by then our attention has not turned to another player.

Has he got the same agent as Tevez? If so he could be honing his golf game for summer soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.