Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true at all (two weeks). Just a joke with Foden, as already mentioned.

Says who? It seems like youare just guessing that it's wrong based on the Dr. Foden video?

It's not being reported by anyone credible, but I did think it was interesting Foden would say that on the video, as he would obviously know mendy's timeline, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was back in training "in a couple of weeks"

That would a huge bonus if Mendy returned in a couple of weeks time but I still think that it is too soon, and will be near the end of the season when he returns.

Says who? It seems like youare just guessing that it's wrong based on the Dr. Foden video?

It's not being reported by anyone credible, but I did think it was interesting Foden would say that on the video, as he would obviously know mendy's timeline, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was back in training "in a couple of weeks"
I'm basing it on the official comments from the club, which say that he will be back in April. I'm pretty sure he hasn't just miraculously recovered in February, and that more than likely the person behind the Twitter account is just super gullible and didn't catch the joke.

I'm basing it on the official comments from the club, which say that he will be back in April. I'm pretty sure he hasn't just miraculously recovered in February, and that more than likely the person behind the Twitter account is just super gullible and didn't catch the joke.
Being back in April doesn't mean he can't start light training in a couple of weeks. In fact to be back in April I would think he needs to be doing some sort of training by the start of March at the latest.

I spotted on his social media he is in NYC. Videos of him and Brooklyn Beckham..not sure if he is there for medical reasons or socializing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.