laporte
zinchenko
dinho
de bruyne
d.silva
b.silva
sterling
aguero

Only thing I would say is I'd like to see Sterling on the right and Bernardo on the left.

Sterling is barely half the player on the left compared to him on the right, his left foot is so incredibly poor, we effectively lose both wide men with him on that side, stick him on the right where he is excellent and can provide width and give Bernardo a go on the left. He's left footed anyway and is capable of putting in a beautiful whipped ball as we saw last night and as we saw for sterling's goal at Cardiff. Last thing we want to be doing against Burnley is shortening the pitch by playing everything inside.

+1. I'd like to see them this way too as it plays to their strengths. Esp Bernardo - any defender worth his salt knows that he nearly always comes inside. Maybe it's because he prefers to play through the middle, so coming inside brings him more central.

Even if they switch over during the match, it changes the whole dynamic of the forward line

It meant, if you have been a blue for 30 years( and I'm not denying that btw) then you'd know all about the bad old losing days. I kinda get what you're getting at, possibly could of been worded differently.

True, English isn't my strongest point.

I remember some terrible times mainly Alan Ball (shiver). This period requires the full strength team for Basel away, Arsenal cup, Basel home. We can rotate against Wigan slightly but not too much and I'd prefer to go full steam against the weak teams to get the points needed to win the league.

I had a couple of guys at my home today to fit a new boiler flue.. we spoke about football and the main guy was a rag.... his oppo was a "City fan" but openly confessed to being a rag till last year.... WTF
Bloody Hell, That’s appalling. Been blue, and proud, (following in my late grandad’s footsteps) since I was a little kid in the late 60’s. Seen some sh*t, over the years, but as my grandad always used to say “You’re club picks you, not the other way round, being a blue is a great privilege and you stick with them through good and bad for life.

+1. I'd like to see them this way too as it plays to their strengths. Esp Bernardo - any defender worth his salt knows that he nearly always comes inside. Maybe it's because he prefers to play through the middle, so coming inside brings him more central.

Even if they switch over during the match, it changes the whole dynamic of the forward line
I'd like to see this too. Sterling is twice the player when on the right and Bernardo has shown he can deliver a wicked cross from the left.

Bloody Hell, That’s appalling. Been blue, and proud, (following in my late grandad’s footsteps) since I was a little kid in the late 60’s. Seen some sh*t, over the years, but as my grandad always used to say “You’re club picks you, not the other way round, being a blue is a great privilege and you stick with them through good and bad for life.
I may consider switching to the dark-side but only minutes from death if at all... best to lose one of them than one of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.