How many points to win the league?

I can see the others dropping at least 6 points as a minimum, so i’ll go 87 to win it. Only 19 points to go. :)

Say it every week but 3 more tommorow would be huge. A really tough game but we can do it.

71 points at this stage and only 12 games to go.

If we win tommorow we can genuinely start to see the finishing line with 4 or 5 more wins taking us there.

if City won the league early, i would like Pep start saving key players for UCL, and give youngster experience. i don't care about most points record. it's pointless. i would rather see City win titles as much as possible this season. i just don't want key players get injured in the last 3 stages in UCL. this season is our chance.

if City won the league early, i would like Pep start saving key players for UCL, and give youngster experience. i don't care about most points record. it's pointless. i would rather see City win titles as much as possible this season. i just don't want key players get injured in the last 3 stages in UCL. this season is our chance.
Breaking records isn’t pointless for me. I agree with the sentiment, but I think a balance can be found to reach 96 points and still rotate the squad. We can still drop 11 points.

Yeah i agree to be honest and I think it will happen.
Basically if it's a choice of a Champions League Final or 100 points for example people should select the former.

Injuries may still have an impact even with rotation but avoiding yellow cards is crucial in the latter stages of the UCL where we could have players banned for the final.

Say it every week but 3 more tommorow would be huge. A really tough game but we can do it.

71 points at this stage and only 12 games to go.

If we win tommorow we can genuinely start to see the finishing line with 4 or 5 more wins taking us there.

I agree. Thinking tomorrow (today) decides it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.