United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new thread on the CAF.

It's the best ever.

Arsene Wenger - “The huge financial power of some clubs is basically destroying the competition."

1 post.

Clubs like City and PSG who are supported by sovereign wealth and spend without justification or sustainability deserve no respect or plaudits, no matter what they win. At least when us, Real, Barca and others spend we've earned that right due to our commercial success, sustainability and popularity.

:-/

They really are fucking deluded, in denial, liars, have short memories, want the everything their way, etc.

Either they are thick as f*** , or they truly believe what they write?

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/arse...-basically-destroying-the-competition.436230/

The fact is Wenger should go run another business for the tycoon and make more money elsewhere. As it stands, the reason he cant compete is because he sold all of his best players to rival clubs at the expense of his own club. He has sold out the Arsenal fans for 6 years plus and they should now voice themselves and get him out. I dont care about his opinion, I dont he is good enough for the game anymore.

The fact is Wenger should go run another business for the tycoon and make more money elsewhere. As it stands, the reason he cant compete is because he sold all of his best players to rival clubs at the expense of his own club. He has sold out the Arsenal fans for 6 years plus and they should now voice themselves and get him out. I dont care about his opinion, I dont he is good enough for the game anymore.

Never let the facts get in the way, so not much has changed in the last 20 years, Bayern 12 of the last 18, only 6 clubs have won the Prem League in 25 years (Blackburn and Leicester only once) so shared by 4 clubs. In Spain its won by Barca or Madrid. In Italy its Juve or Milan. In France the last 13 years has been 2 Clubs Lyon who won 7 in row and would have won 5 more if PSG had not shown up.

Never let the facts get in the way, so not much has changed in the last 20 years, Bayern 12 of the last 18, only 6 clubs have won the Prem League in 25 years (Blackburn and Leicester only once) so shared by 4 clubs. In Spain its won by Barca or Madrid. In Italy its Juve or Milan. In France the last 13 years has been 2 Clubs Lyon who won 7 in row and would have won 5 more if PSG had not shown up.

Exactly! I would rather wankers like Wenger just told the truth which is, " Things were great when we shared all the prizes between ourselves. We had it stitched up. All the prize money and extra we got from the champions league meant nobody could stop us or catch us up. How could they? If they developed a new promising player we bought them. All the top youths and established players wanted to play for us because we won trophies and were in the champions league every year. We could pay higher wages too. Life was wonderful! Then these upstarts came along and spoilt everything... now we struggle to qualify for the champions league. Us!!! The mighty Arsenal with all.our history, who do things the right way! It's not fair and we need a level playing field!" Fucking whining hypocrite!

I really hope we build two top class sides and win everything for the next twenty years. Every single domestic trophy every fucking year, with the odd champions league thrown in too. I want them sick to their stomach of watching those blue and white ribbons going on trophies, of victory parades, of their fan's deserting them and buying City shirts. I want their downfall!

"I respect Man United because they generate the money they pay to the players with their own resources, you have to respect that. After that, it's down to them to know how much they want to give to the player. Overall, Man United are a club very well managed financially, and of course as well on the pitch, so that's why I don't have any problems with the money they pay."

Good try but you're not getting me to bite!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.