Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit surprised at Dyche for saying that. What the fuck has it got to do with him?

I’m surprised you’re surprised Ric. The man’s a prized twat of the first order. The whining about the (correctly awarded) Bernardo penalty went on for over a week, and the stuff he came out with about Westwood trying to “ask the referee a question” when he was blatantly just trying to prevent us from taking a quick free kick, was pure nonsense. I can’t stand the bloke

I was sat 5 rows behind dyche at the Etihad.

Absolute twat.

This is a game gundogan deserves to start. Think he has looked sharp in recent games. I’d be keeping Diaz on the bench and hopefully giving him longer than the 15-20 mins he got on Wednesday.
My only worry is that he has been targeted in the last 2 games with injury threatening assaults. Would like us to get 2 or 3 goals infront and play keep ball in the second half.

Calling it right now. One of our players to get straight red for a questionable reckless tackle.. the irony..

My phone has just autocorrected Dyche to Douche. The latter seemed more appropriate.

I think this will be a really tight game. I think Sergio and KDB will score again, and that should be enough for the win.

Just watched Ashley Barnes being interviewed on SSN. Not the sharpest tool in the box. Made Shaun Wright-Phillips look like Oscar Wilde!
Haha, actually met Ashley Barnes some years ago when he was playing (well, that might be a strong word) for Oxford United as a mate’s dad was a coach for them at the time.

Let’s just say I would have been astonished to learn that he knew who Oscar Wilde was, much less had ever read any of his work (or read, anything, actually). He made a young Wayne Rooney look like an older Brian Cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.