Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said the youth had a game yesterday. He’s made the correct decision if he feels the best of them aren’t fit. You can’t promote someone for the sake of it, they have to earn it

Surely just having another player as option would be good though. The only way a young player can earn it right now is by playing well for the eds. He could have asked for a player from the eds to not play last night .

They played last night, so probably all recovering.

He must have known yesterday we could only name 6? Also is it not better to put a tired kid on the bench, give him that experience of even travelling with the first team and prepping for a prem game than having no one?

Surely just having another player as option would be good though. The only way a young player can earn it right now is by playing well for the eds. He could have asked for a player from the eds to not play last night .

I agree. I love Pep, by far the best manager we’ve ever had, but he’s made the wrong decision today.

Peps made a choice, only 3 can come on as subs so 6 sub 7,8, 9 subs makes no difference.

Nevilles faux outrage is a load of shite.

Saying we have no excuse not to pick a kid. It’s pathectic blah blah.

Peps Just explained the kids played last night so not fair to bring them

Neville has a point.
Nmecha wasn’t in the squad last night. Wouldn’t have harmed to involve him today seeing as Pep publicly promoted him to first team training.

If Matt Smith had been asked if he fancied a place on the bench,even after a game last night,he'd have jumped at the opportunity.

Wish I'd turned up with my boots. I think it's a joke to be honest. Even if the youngsters aren't able to play, due to recent fixtures, at least bring someone along to experience what it's like to be in the dressing room of one of English football's greatest ever sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.