Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but if we are being honest, having 6 on the bench is a Message to the league.

Stop injuring the players :(

You embarrass too easily.
Bit harsh, SWP—I think there is a valid concern on how this reflects/affects the academy.

Also, you need to be careful or @twosips will have a very unflattering analysis video of your morning routine up on the tubes by tomorrow. ;-)

Neville ripping into us because we only have six on the bench , not sure if Pep is doing this to prove the fact we are being kicked put of the game and have a few injuries , but surely one of the academy lads could be on the bench just for the experience , leaving us wide open to criticism from all and sundry naming just six players , sure its water off a ducks back to Pep ,he will just ignore the f*ckers and win the game that will shut them all up.

Only outfielders that would get a gig today are Yaya , Diaz , Zinchenko and Laporte so not sure why the big deal if one of the under 23's couldn't come up etc.

No Stones , Silva, Jesus , Mane , Delph and Foden and Mendy so as you can see without 5/6 players who would either start of be on the bench for this game if fit we are a bit thin as we have decided to go with a squad of 21 plus youngsters.

Neville has a point.
Nmecha wasn’t in the squad last night. Wouldn’t have harmed to involve him today seeing as Pep publicly promoted him to first team training.
No, it wouldn't have hurt... if he wasn't f**king injured.

I find it a little embarrassing how quickly everyone is happy to jump on (ex-United) Gary fucking Neville's fake outrage train rather than wait and see if the greatest manager in our history has a logical explanation. As it turns out, he does. So what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.