Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give a shit about the academy and the young lads. There is no good reason for this. It's an incredibly negative thing to do.
I'm in full agreement,it sends out completely the wrong message.

If politics are the reason,then its pretty fucking sad.

What's the difference between having a kid on the bench who goes unused and not taking him?

Don't give me the shit about Morale building, you learn nothing from the bench.

No, it wouldn't have hurt... if he wasn't f**king injured.

I find it a little embarrassing how quickly everyone is happy to jump on (ex-United) Gary fucking Neville's fake outrage train rather than wait and see if the greatest manager in our history has a logical explanation. As it turns out, he does. So what's the problem?
No, it wouldn't have hurt... if he wasn't f**king injured.

I find it a little embarrassing how quickly everyone is happy to jump on (ex-United) Gary fucking Neville's fake outrage train rather than wait and see if the greatest manager in our history has a logical explanation. As it turns out, he does. So what's the problem?
He (Pep) was asked the question, his answer doesn’t seem logical as explained by others. Just because Neville is a rag doesn’t make him wrong when he makes a point

Silva failed a late fitness test by the looks of it, shirt in the changing room on snapchat

I hope and expect Bluewhit will say it was close but best to rest him for Leicester who will test us more in midfield.

Hopefully Stones , Silva available for Leicester.

Clearly Mane and Jesus won't play in February looking to a mid March return but I really won't to know what is up with Delph as every injury he gets takes him a long time to recover from.

What's the difference between having a kid on the bench who goes unused and not taking him?

Don't give me the shit about Morale building, you learn nothing from the bench.
You wouldn't learn from watching Kevin De Bruyne prepare for a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.