Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Woah boy this site is going to be fun tonight.

I'll have a few drinks and stay away but I Will say that worst things have happened and at least we've got a point from it. If we lose a 16 point gap then the entire club deserve sacking.
Fucking hell sterling I hope you pick yourself up from that and push on. Aguero anonymous when we needed him most. All in all, a shit day at the office!
Onwards and upwards

Is it just me or has Walker been poor for a few weeks now, don't know how many times he slipped on his arse when turned.

Wasteful in front of goal.
Exactly this.

Sterling needs a few days off to remember how to play again. Same for Gundy.

Still, seven days rest now. We looked very tired towards the end. Need our injured and sick players back ASAP.

Boiling with frustration. But....one of those days.....gotta get the clinical finishing back to avoid these minor hiccups.....not gonna slate them like some were in the match thread, they're not machines. 16points ahead and marching on. But Stirling.....You idiot!

say what you want about that miss from raheem but it was a complete fluke. tevez missed a similar one a few years back i think.
what concerns me more is sergio, a world class striker, fluffling every single oppurtunity he got.
still, not worried. 16 points clear, we knew it was a banana skin and are players are knackered. got a weeks rest now thank god

Now for all the bitches whining about Diaz is good enough forget mahrez.. give the youth a chance... fact is they are not ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.