Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

he's 18, with massive talent, confident and capable of taking on players. He'll be core and important to us in a few years.
I reckon he’ll join the long list of loanees just like every kid we reckon is quality and probably never to be seen again.

Played well for 70 mins, but last seasons profligacy in front of goal was there today. Sterling how did you miss that chance, but as others have said Aguero is not doing enough for me.

God we miss Sane so much with no natural left footer on the wing. Result certainly nothing to worry about but we need to beat Leicester next week

If a draw away and going 16 points clear ruins your weekend you should give it up.
It is the way it happened. We should have scored 5-6 goals, but got a draw. If Burnley were great and deserved a draw, I would be fine with a point

It is the way it happened. We should have scored 5-6 goals, but got a draw. If Burnley were great and deserved a draw, I would be fine with a point

Hopefully you manage it through this difficult weekend.

Imo if Gundogan is to be a serious option at City, we need the intensity he showed in the first half, to last 75-80 mins, not 60.

He was powering through players & driving us forward, like he did at Dortmund.

He was fucking hopeless around the penalty area, but that can easily become the opposite, on another day he could score & create several goals. But we needed 90 mins from him today, with KDB, Fernandinho etc having put in so much work, & he looked as if he'd just played 10 full games at times when we lost the ball 2nd half.

He's been back from injury for a while now so it's time his match fitness hit the level we need.

I don't think we can blame Vinny today for anything. He did little wrong considering his injuries. He looked understandably a little wary of his injury jinx and he will not be our first choice in big games. But we have to play him sometimes as you just cannot keep running these players into the ground every few days.

KDB faded as the game went on after another good game from him. He needs rest. I think we are likely to play a lot of second string at Wigan after today.

We just cannot play flat out in every competition. We must not give anyone a sniff that we might mess up the title. Securing that as soon as possible (as in keeping a double figure points lead will psychologically do soon) and a trophy at Wembley and getting through past Basel are bound to be given priority now over the FA Cup given that we failed to strengthen up front in mid week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.