Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

16 points clear as we stand. Ok rags could knock it down to 13. Burnley are this year's surprise package, no one takes them lightly. A draw today with all the injuries we have is a pretty good result. If this is a wake up call to press on, then it's a cheap one. All in all we played well and there's more a need for encouragement than criticism. Well done lads, go have a well deserved rest.

The horror tackles in earlier games played a part.
No rotation, our players were tired.
Even felt they were expecting a leg breaker while breaking forward with pace.

Yes agree.
There was one play when Kev was breaking forward and he kept looking behind him expecting to be hacked down.
It definitely affected his performance.

Christ I am deffo not one of the give the kids a chance gang , but to throw him into that game today and expect him to be the game changer is it tad harsh. He is physically slight and inexperienced still a long way to go before writing him off or claiming he’s a world class talent.
My reply above was aimed at the “he’s ready now, don’t need mahrez” etc brigade, if he’s ready, then I’ve wasted 50 years watching football.

I'm still numb. Can't fault effort and play, but somethings got to be done about this finishing. It's almost like the players are thinking, we'll make another clear cut chance in a minute so no worries. I can't put my finger on it. I'm totally flummoxed how we didn't win that game but I had a feeing it was coming.

Baffles me the amount of posts from people stating how pissed off they are after that result -It does not and has not ever been better than this.end of..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.