Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

I often wonder who these saints are, who have perfect days, every day, at everything they do, players are human, I said before, they are well rewarded, but that doesn’t mean they suddenly become machines, our lads have done their best through a very tough schedule we should be happy where we are.
Agreed,we are all supposed to be in this together,players and fans,act like it
anyhow i've had enough for today,we didn't lose so all is well

Wot a load of bollocks about Sergio. Only 3 days ago he was superb against wba. After the schedule the boys have had you have to expect a drop in stamina. It just caught us today after unfort not taking our chances and the tiredness kicking in. Sum of you need to look at yourselves. You shud be proud of the effort these guys put in.

So Sterling is a headless chicken in one of the most complex playing systems, all whilst being the top goal scorer in the team for most of the season before Kun overtook him? Ok then, seems reasonable...

Winning the Premier League & League cup will be a good send off for 3 of our most prestigious players ever to put the famous blue shirt on.

Vinny, Yaya & Aguero your time will be up come May.

Move over it's time for the new kids.

Always amusing how there is so many more pages in post match threads when City don't win.

Anyway, can be no accusations of the players not trying their hardest, it's natural to not be perfect all the time during a long season. 99 times out of 100 Sterling taps that in and another 3 points in the bag.

As for the criticism of Diaz.....good grief.

Agreed. Sterling has an incredible football brain, his runs are amazing. He just lacks technical ability at times.

I don't think it's anything to do with his technical ability. I believe concentration and confidence is his problem. Today's miss was down to concentration. I believe he thought it was in before it was
and took his eye off the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.